Friday, March 27, 2009

















Well, I took pictures last Shabbat, but didn't get a chance to load them till this week, so I've got a few posts to catch up on!
Anyhow, last week was so warm and relaxing, I noticed EVERYONE was just having such a nice rest, so I went around the farm and took a few pictures. :o) It had been an extremely busy week, as the good weather finally overrode the bad weather, and we were able to begin spring work. It has been a blessing to work alongside each other!



Of course, when we tried to take pictures of some of our family, they wouldn't sit still anymore and had to cuddle (the cat).

Even the chickens were stretched out in the warm air, sunning themselves and stretching their wings out to dry.


The kids got in on the act too...though I think their picture was a little more staged than the animal's portraits! But I'm sure the feeling of relief and rest was authentic!













No comments: